A FEW USEFUL RESOURCES THAT YOU MAY NEED WHEN DEVELOPING
May 26 2021
As an interface developer, you've probably struggled to find images, svgs, or icons to add to your app, and sometimes the images you have are high-resolution, which takes a long time to draw when the website is rendered, making it difficult for the website to work, or can't find high-quality images. Here are a few resources you may need when developing your app
1. Free Icons Icons are known to express some information while providing good UI. These are used in many websites and as a frontend developer you probably need them in any website you'll be making. Here are some free icons resources.
2. Free High Quality Images If you are wondering where to get free high quality images for your backgrounds, nature, people etc here are good sources
3. Free SVG illustration Svg are essential part of modern websites and we no longer need to create them from scratch using html/css or other design tools like figma. Undraw: Undraw Freepik: Freepik
4. Free image resolution compressor These tools will compress your images to reduce resolution and thus helps better your site's performance without affecting image quality. tinyPNG: TinyPNG Img2go: Img2go
5. Remove Background Lets look at this image
I want to put it somewhere on my site where the green color will lead to a bad UI, Removing the green background and deciding to add my own or just put it without the background would be the best solution, but I don't know photoshop-that's where I'm going Remove.bg: Remove.bg
Now I get this
Hope these resources save you a lot effort, happy coding!!
How to Develop Property Management Software for Real EstateHow to Create an App Like Uber – Exceed Team’s ExperienceBEST SAAS ERP SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES: 2021 GUIDE5 Easy Steps to Build a Food Delivery AppHow to Build a Food Delivery App Like Uber Eats How to Automate the Work of Real Estate Agents?How Much Does it Cost to Outsource Software Development? Ways to Assemble an Effective Team and Pay them
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S DISCUSS!
Share your project’s scope, timeline, technical requirements, business challenges, and other details you consider necessary. Our team will study them and contact you soon. Let’s make an exciting product together!