Users often hear the soundtrack in a film and had to look for it online, scrolling many sites and listening to dozens of songs. Here’s a decision: What Song is a library of soundtracks made for true cinema addicts
SCOPE OF WORK
- Admin interface design and development
- Automation of the process of searching for new episodes and songs
- Database structure optimization
- Server side and API development to cope with the increasingly growing server loads up
- Synchronization with Youtube, Spotify, Itunes, and Amazon Music
WHAT WE PERFORMED
Backend - 1, Frontend - 1, PM - 1, UI/UX - 1
What Song was launched in 2008, and the owner wanted to make a platform rebranding and start monetizing it. So our mission was to create a new business logic, user-friendly interface and think over how to make money on it
- The platform has grown to more than 1000 active online users
- The server response time remains less than 300ms even in peak loads
- We updated the original WhatSong website design that increased the conversion to registration by 30%
Responsive Content Search
We developed a flexible search module for query correction by comparing patterns and regular expressions
We accelerated the speed of loading pages and shortened the server response time using caching
For such a platform, it was necessary to develop stable services to receive and update information
Based on user’s behavior statistics, the system built on Python automatically offers users new soundtracks
Users can suggest new films and series, but regular users with a good rating can also offer names, descriptions, etc.
Users can easily share the link to their favorite playlists via all the most popular messengers and social media
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S DISCUSS!
Share your project’s scope, time scales, technical requirements, business challenges, and other details you consider necessary. Our team will study them and contact you soon.
Let’s make an exciting product together!