MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS TO WATCH OUT IN 2021
Apr 25 2021
Mobile Development has become one of the crucial aspects of many businesses. This is because of acquiring a more organic client base. Without a mobile-optimized solution, a business might face the issue of lagging behind its competitors. As the revenue from mobile app development has reached a new peak, people are following the app development trend.
Introduction of Leading Mobile App Development Trends in 2021.
- IoT ( Internet of Things)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Mobile Wallets
- Cloud Integration
1. IoT ( Internet of Things) The Internet of Things is an emerging concept which is already familiar in the mobile app department. With so much to offer, it is surely going to be a mobile application development trend to look for in 2021. Not only in-home or office, but IoT is also going to control everything through its systems. With the use of this technology, people can control other devices through mobile applications or remote control. IoT products like Amazon Dash button, Philips lighting system, August doorbell cam, August smart lock, etc. are already gaining popularity. It is estimated that by the end of 2019, IoT sale share is going to hit $1.71 trillion. By 2020, the total number of IoT devices will be nearly 20 billion.
2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Artificial Intelligence has become the center of attention in the last couple of years. The Best mobile app development company in USA offers services for AI and machine learning. The combination of both technologies will help in the development of complex mobile applications. The integration of mobile app development has become easier and smarter with AI. Regardless of the OS, AI and machine learning will help in the development process. This includes sources from previous data, detecting problems as well as fixing issues in real-time. It saves a lot of time, money and effort for mobile app development services. Google has introduced Duplex, an AI program has functions on behalf of humans for fixing appointments with a local business. Regardless of the industrial sector, AI is making huge progress and gain a revenue growth of more than $47 billion by 2020.
3. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) AR and VR have been dominating the world of gaming and video area. In years, technology has become a part of our daily lives. The best way to serve the example is Apple’s ARkit and Google’s ARcore. They offer ample features. This includes environmental understanding, light estimation, people occlusion as well as motion tracking. By 2020, there will be the development of AR-based fully functional mobile apps. It will be applicable to most of the popular industries in the world.
4. Mobile Wallets Boosting in e-commerce and online banking has made way for the growth in online payment availability. With the development of apps like Apple Pay and Google Pay, customers are focusing on M-commerce. Again, Blockchain is also entering the mobile payment zone. It powers the applications for the secured transaction process. Brands like Samsung are working on scans and pay techniques for making online transactions easier. Apple is also working on peer to peer money payment through Apple Pay. There will be enhanced options in 2021. There will be more than 2 billion mobile wallet users having secure payments.
5. Blockchain Blockchain already entered the industry in the form of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts. It offers top-notch security for sensitive data. It has become one of the best solutions for cyber-security. One of the best examples for blockchain technology and potential is the scope of decentralized apps. In 2020, Dapps will be entering many industries. The future of blockchain could be visible in Swarm Robotics, Transparent betting, Secure public elections, Asset Tokenization and BaaS.
6. Cloud Integration Cloud integrated mobile applications functions directly on the cloud. It no more pressurizes the phones internal memory. With the use of technology is a boon to both the users and app developers. App development has become easier with cost savings. Users can access the apps without any hindrances. The future of cloud could be seen in multi-cloud platforms, Cloud quantum computing and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
7. Wearables Devices Wearables devices have gained huge popularity in recent days. It could be seen in the form of a smartwatch, smart jewellery, body sensors, and others. The best thing about this is, you can control and communicate through these devices. In 2020, Wearables are going to offer mind-reading glasses, the virtual assistant in contact lenses, smart clothing.
Conclusion 2021 stores a lot of interesting features for mobile app development. Again, with the advent of 5G technology, it will be easier and smoother to develop mobile applications. Implementing these leading trends in mobile app development is a huge advantage. Thank you for reading and have a nice day)
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S DISCUSS!
Share your project’s scope, time scales, technical requirements, business challenges, and other details you consider necessary. Our team will study them and contact you soon. Let’s make an exciting product together!