WEB & MOBILE UI/UX DESIGN SERVICES
We use best UX/UI practices to improve user experience, increase conversions, and help your business reach its goals
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Digital design of any complexity
Prototypes and wireframes
Consultations on UX and UI
WE DESIGN MOBILE AND WEB PRODUCTS
Our designers work with any mobile platform, operating system, type of device, or project complexity. We can strengthen your brand identity or create an individual style concept for your startup
We create up-to-date designs and smooth interactions for iOS and Android apps, tablets, watches, and other mobile devices with any screen size and type of operating system.
We prepare modern, FullHD-quality, responsive web design for personal computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. Our team will also work on page load optimization and brand identity for your website.
UX AND UI PROCESSES
These two processes are integral parts of designing a new product or redesigning the existing one. UX and UI affect the impression and make users decide whether they stay with your app or site. Discover how designers at Exceed Team work on user experience and user interface
- User research
- Interaction design
- User paths and scenarios
- Information architecture
- Visual conception
UX/UI CASE STUDIES
A property listing platform connecting professional real estate agents and buyers, and providing a smooth user experience
Nginx, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, ReactJs, NodeJS, MongoDB, Twilio, Docker
An online application for searching soundtracks from series and movies. We updated the 2008 design, which increased the conversion to registration by 30%.
HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Nginx
Have any questions?
Leave us a message and we’ll choose the right software solution for you
UX/UI DESIGN WORKFLOW AT EXCEED TEAM
Based on our long-term experience, we’ve developed an efficient and convenient workflow for making web and mobile designs. Let’s take a look at the five main steps
- Questions and discussion: our designers start with learning more about your business specifics and goals, target audiences, monetization models, and other aspects
- Analysis of competition: our specialists study products similar to yours and identify their color schemes, layouts, and other UX-related details
- Analysis of user behavior: our UX/UI designers continue studying similar products to find out how your competitors deal with user retention, implement convenient interactions, and fulfill customer needs
- Wireframes: our designers create basic structural guidelines for each app/website screen
- User paths: completed screens are being connected with one another to make a complete journey through your app/website
- Prototype: our specialists create an interactive, clickable layout for you to experience and make suggestions
- Style: our designers make two or three visual concepts for you to understand how a typical screen will look with different colors and fonts
- Branding: this step is completed easier and faster if you already have your company’s brand book with logos, colors, and graphics
- Final choice: you choose the preferred visual conception
- Style guide: we make it for sophisticated projects that have lots of logos, fonts, color palettes, icons, and other elements
- Our design team finishes the UI for each screen following the chosen style
- Final changes: you still have an opportunity to propose changes in visual concept, style, user journey, and more
Ready for coding
- All screens for your product are ready, and designers pass the baton to developers who will use prototypes, icons, and other results of UX/UI processes
VISUAL AND INTERACTION DESIGN TOOLS
Our team uses top-notch design tools to achieve excellent results within limited timeframes
FAQ ON UX/UI DESIGN
Answering some popular questions about our UX/UI design workflow and range of services
How important are web and mobile design services for an online business?
Digital design can help you break new ground. First of all, you’ll get a product built specifically for your customers so that you could achieve business goals faster. What’s more, you’ll have a high-quality, unique website or mobile app with page load optimization and responsiveness to reach the widest possible audience.
Are UX/UI design services efficient for small businesses and startups?
Absolutely. Well-thought design and mobile-friendliness will get you more conversions and also help in the long run. No doubt, UX/UI design is a good investment for a business of any size that wishes to stay long on the market.
What do UX/UI design services include?
The main designing components are user interface (UI) and user experience (UX). As a result, you get a clickable prototype that demonstrates user interaction screen by screen and the whole style concept with logos, fonts, colors, icons, graphics, and so on.
Should we hire a professional web designer or a freelancer for our website?
If you’re tight on budget, you can start with freelance design services. However, the quality may be disappointing, the process may take months, and such investment doesn’t pay off. On the contrary, professional UX/UI designers ask the right questions to learn about your business needs; these experts work better and faster, so the results look attractive, up-to-date, and user-friendly on any device.
How do web design services usually work?
The work on your app or website’s design will go through several stages. First, we’ll gather your requirements, study the competitors on the market, and ask lots of questions about your customers to learn how they will interact with the end product. Then, we create wireframes for you to see the placement and interconnection of all elements. Finally, we make visual concepts, design every screen, and develop a clickable prototype of your future website or app.
How much does web design cost?
Typically, from $2000 to $5000 if you hire designers in Eastern Europe or Russia. Another pricing factor is your product’s sophistication: the number of screens and features, the need for custom design and animation, etc. Do you want to know how much your project costs? Contact business analysts at Exceed Team to figure it out.
Learn more about UX/UI services from our blog articles and extensive guides
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S DISCUSS!
Share your project’s scope, time scales, technical requirements, business challenges, and other details you consider necessary. Our team will study them and contact you soon.
Let’s make an exciting product together!