1. Information we collect
1.1 What you provide
To fill the forms on this website, we usually ask you to provide your
- Contacts (phone number);
- All the information that you consider necessary by putting it in the textbox of enquiry or attaching a file.
1.2 What we collect automatically
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name);
- Information that you provide to us to subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information following this policy.
2. Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes reflected in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Exceed-team.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us to respond to customer requests more effectively;
- To personalize the user experience. We may use the information to determine which of the visitors is most interested in our services and resources provided on our Website;
- To improve our Website. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- To send users the information they have agreed to receive;
- To send emails, which may include company news, updates, product and service information, etc. If the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving follow-up emails, we have detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, or the user can contact us through the contact form.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information following the license you provide to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be updated using privacy controls on the website.
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
3. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We also may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosing that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
4. Data Security
The Website Administration ensures confidentiality and security in data processing. We take appropriate security measures to collect, store and process any collected data to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information (full name, phone number, email, and data stored on our Website).
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
5. Retention of Your Information
We will retain documents (including electronic versions) providing personal data in such cases:
- to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
- if we consider the documents may be essential to any current or prospective legal proceedings;
- to define, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Your rights
6.1 Right to access
You have the right to be informed what information is collected and processed, how it can be used, for how long it is stored, whether your data has been shared with any third parties, and how you can revoke your permission for data collection, processing, and use.
6.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to have incomplete personal data completed or make a supplementary statement, taking into account data processing purposes.
6.3 Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal information erased from us:
- when it is no longer required concerning the reasons for which it was collected and otherwise processed;
- when you withdraw your consent to which the collection was based.
6.4 Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict us from processing your data in cases if:
- the processing is illicit, and you oppose its erasure and instead request its restriction of use;
- you question the accuracy of your data; then, we will not process your data for some time to validate the accuracy of the personal data;
- you oppose to processing your personal information on grounds relating to your specific situation; then, we only have the right to process your data if we have legitimate grounds for the processing;
- your personal information is no longer necessary for processing purposes.
If you have any questions or want to file a complaint, please, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on our Website.