Projects in the B2B sector need to build a well-targeted and selling website. The competition is high, so what must be taken into account? First of all, brand identity. We were happy to work with such a great manufacturer whose fundamental values are social responsibility, sustainable manufacturing and carbon print reduction
SCOPE OF WORK
- UI/UX design and brand identity
- Interface allowing buyers to customize the product by choosing the appropriate colors and sizes
- Simplification of the public Rest API’s for the implementation of other services with a single database
- Localization feature to attract clients around the globe
- CMS to easily add new products and their description
- SEO optimization of a website
WHAT WE PERFORMED
Backend - 1, Frontend - 1, PM - 1
The story behind
Before Norman, a company representative contacted us, the site for Continental Clothing already existed. Our goal was to optimize it, implement custom features to make the process of managing the orders quicker, and build a new brand identity around their company. As a result, revenue increased and the website attracted new customers
- We developed a new and unique brand identity allowing clients to recognize Continental Clothing online
- Localization feature brought customers from different countries and continents
- The revenue increased by 56% and the owners got positive feedback about their new shopping platform
Depending on the user’s location, the system chooses the language. There’s also a button to change it manually
We developed an interactive system for filtering and product viewing with specified and relevant categories
We implemented a search system to make user interaction with the site more convenient
Content management system helps admins to change product information and add images quickly
Customers can submit reviews and rate their favorite products right under the product description
Customers can pay for orders with only one click, thanks to the PayPal system's integration
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S DISCUSS!
Share your project’s scope, time scales, technical requirements, business challenges, and other details you consider necessary. Our team will study them and contact you soon.
Let’s make an exciting product together!